Thursday 3 April 2014

In which I blog about not blogging ...

Forgive me reader, for I have sinned. It has been at least eight weeks (oh heck, has it really?) since my last blog post. So, what have I been doing?

Writing, mainly! Trust Me I Lie is coming along and I'm also working on Something Wicked, for which I have commissioned a cover.

My website has been revamped with new content, including the story behind the inspiration for my most recent novel, Nemesis, and there are now longer extracts from all my books.

Last month I attended Juliet Greenwood's launch for her latest novel, We That Are Left and I wrote a blog post for Novelistas Ink on the joys of Pinterest. Next I shall be attending Trisha Ashley's launch of her new eBook, Finding Mr Rochester.


Juliet Greenwood at the launch
for We That Are Left

So as you can see, I've been working really hard - it's not all social networking and coffee and cake with the Novelistas you know!

Ah ...




No comments:

Post a Comment